Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, October 31, 2010

SEM 8 欢送会 :)

地点:巴株巴辖欣洋酒楼
时间:5.30pm - 10.00pm
-
Today is a red letter day, especially to those who are going to graduate soon from our maktab - The day of SEM8 ceromony finally came! We had been preparing for our dance since 2 weeks ago. I felt very excited and nervous because I am one of the perfomer. =S

Today is a great night!!! All the shows are amazing! Hopefully performance of our group one of the impressive one too :) Somehow, we had tried our best and we do hope our seniors enjoyed it. We started to make up since 3.30pm. A very very light make up had been applied, just mascara and lipstick, simple right? HAHA. Then we wore Ts and tracksuit and went out to the bus stop outside to take bus as usual. Dont ask me why we wrapped ourselves in Ts and tracksuit, because this is a LAME school law. We changed our clothes when we reached the restaurant. Troublesome :X
-
Dont know why Wan Ting and I were arranged to sit on table No. 2, which is far far away from our class (No. 16 & 19). We sit with the girls from TESL class. But, it is okay, our happy mood didnt affected by this.
-
We shouted to the max and clapped alots while enjoying the show. I LOVE "O Solemio" from Jia Hao senior and also songs from Dominic senior. They are such popular seniors in my maktab and officially become idol of all the juniors. ^^
-
So happy I am able to take photo with them!!
Sem 8: with jia hao, dominic, mun choong, chsiak, yeong fu and tiger seniors!! all guys? because they are POPULAR enough and my friends keen to take photo with them, so I followed lor..LOL!
Sem 6: with Nian Xi and Jia Yi seniors. They are very fierce when I first meet them when ask for their signature during orientation week, but now I feel they are quite good people actually. ^^
Sem 2: with Jowei and Wen Xuan senior. Jowei xue jie is one of the pengacara tonight and she is so beautiful as usual!! Sit with Wen Xuan xue zhang, I bet my friend gonna be jealous about it, bluek xP


with friends.....
All the very BEST to my seniors who are going to graduate end of this year!! Wish you all can make the next generation more well-educated and stay healthy and happy. I felt so jealous that you guys can finally freed from this maktab and yet I got another 5 years=10 sems to go. O.o Hope that we could meet each other in the future in the world of education too.^^
-END-
-
-
ps: EXAM IS COMING =O
pps: clearer and more photos? welcome to my fb photo album. Hopefully after few days I am free enough and the suck wifi allow me to do so...

6 comments:

♥ 咔 诺 ♥ =★= 黑 与 白 の 天 际 =★= said...

dear,you always like 2 take photo ho....like me la....hahaha....i miss you so much, i fell like in hell,you know? need 2 pretend like a good guy... i feel like want 2 travel whole year, no need 2 know some horrible things....so sad....=~=

健壹 said...

harlo :D
wah~ I wan to be in the photo xD
just finished my English exam :)
then rush back to see ur blog xD
感动leh~
btw, english easy la, Melayu is the worst subject and I hate it so much orz
HELP ME~ T T

Anonymous said...

jC 2jy: wah, really ar?so touched o!!^^ thx for support my blog yea, wait u come back treat you gula-gula =P OMG, i gt chinese 1 tomorrow, dying =( wait you come back we take many many photo then i post here k? those senior vry handsome!! GAMBATEH btw :)

Anonymous said...

jC 2 dear: i m not dat zi lian like you hor, bluek xP why? wat happen? I MISS YOU too!! but nvm, we can meet each other soon! travel? okay, we travel the whole msia in year end holiday ^^

Anonymous said...

jowei so cute n still as beautiful as we 1st time meet~~n wenxuan so handsome~~warrr~~~

Anonymous said...

2 sy:ya!! jowei xue jie vry pretty dat day ^^wen xuan xue zhang vry handsome and my friends like him so much..haha!
jC