Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 9, 2010

happy hangout day + A Fun's 18th bday celebration ^^

Today is an amazing day!! We're having a great hangout from early morning to late night. =)
I woke up at 7am and went to tanjung to jog with my dear~ your face really BIG lo, I have to wake up so early just to go jogging with you. It was kinda sleepy and I was not fully charged Z.z but somehow, the soft and cool breeze was so comfortable! Next time we go jogging again yea ^^ after that we was going to have our breakfast at 9 sth and back home at 10sth...
-
The story havent end......
-
We were hanging out again at 12pm after I had my hair cut. I drove. Fetching my friends and going to the cinema. We was watching Piranha!! I should say it is not as great as I thought. Most of the story just showed girls dancing at the beach with bikini, lame. And the kinda BLoodY scene - people were eaten by piranha, YUCK! Quite scary and frightening. But the ending is sweat enough =X
-
Then went to Wetex Parade. Having our late lunch at sushi king at 2-3sth. Shopping, buying contact lens, presents, birthday cake, so and so. Childish I, compete with YiLian (new guy I had known thro II) when eating Mcd sundae cone. Totally didnt enjoy and made me coughing. Next time I'll let you win lar... =(
-
Final, heading to One O' Clock to celebrate Gwyne Wong Vo Fern's 18th birthday in advance because she is not in Muar and going back to UTAR kampar next monday!!! \^0^/
fuyoh, fern with the guys!~ jun xing, kid, farn, yi lian


I bet her is surprising and happy enough. Keep your cheerful smile and sot sot character o!xP


The tradition-biting candle ><""

We girls~caroline II, sze wen, fern, me ^^V


COOL vofern! shappy shake rocky girl~HAPPY BELOVED BIRTHDAY again~ stay cool and sot and happy and rock always~ Heart your golden brown hair, it is great and super hawt!!hoohoo~
-
end of my amazing saturday :)

No comments: