Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, October 31, 2010

bla bla bla (2)

bla bla bla......
going to perform in the sem 8 ceremony tonight! I feel kinda expecting and excited, but at the same time feeling nervous as well. I scared I might make mistakes and affect my group :( Somehow, I believe I can do it well! Looking forward the following posts and juicy photos yea, earthlings ^^ I am going to make up again~
-
Sometimes, I really lack of confident due to my shortness and chubby-ness. LOL. Thats why I am so quiet and not dare to expose myself. Hopefully I change my mind: apperance isnt that important! The most important thing is you got talent and potential and all these things need time for people to dig it themselves.
-
Recently, there are more and more people told me that I am quiet! AM I? I guess my those old friends will laugh at this statement: Jing Chan is a quiet girl. ==""" But I didnt bluff you guys. I am surprise too when first heard this comment. Okay, maybe I am just shy (lack of confident) to talk to strangers. I can chat with someone pretty well without being face to face and that is the true jc. HAHA. And also being REALLY TALKATIVE with my old friends,sorta ki-siao-ing! I am not a quiet girl. If you talk to me, I can talk to you too. ^^ Anyway, Silence is golden. I think I would choose to keep myself quiet next time. That is the best solution to keep someone far far away from troubles. And since the ideas you give wouldnt be appreciated by people, what is the point you talk?
I dont know what am I typing and all the sentences seemed like mix up. I bet you didnt catch my point but nvm, I am just typing whateva things that come across my mind :)
-
Exam time: COUNTDOWNING 2 DAYS =O
China History and Hanyu Pinyin and Techique of speaking and Journey to the West (Xi-You-Ji). Oh, SHIT! I forgot all!!! O.0

No comments: