Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 14, 2010

DINNER time ^^

Date: 13/10/2010
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Venue: Sushi King @ BP Mall
Members: JC, Ah Sing, Ah Suan, Wan Ting, PKO
Incident: Being aunty-ish in joining Sushi King promotion and eat as much as we could, more than our ability and expectation =)

As a bakal guru, we must act like guru, perform like guru, so we queue up.
5 of us :)
-
Once we entered sushi king after a 30mins loooong queue, we ragut watever sushi that we want! Sushi King @ BP mall is so generous in making sushi that are in RM4 and above in the normal days for their customers during this RM2 promotion. Of course, we are not going to disappoint your generosity, we took as many as we want and chose pricey sushi xD
-
Tah tah.....Here are 'part' of the sushi:
my stomach could just fill in 8 plates of sushi :(


Ah Sing and I had finished our dinner while Ah Suan was still eating non-stopping :X
Let focus on her tummy~ :P


ARGH~!! SO FULL @@

omgosh, still had few plates on our table. We gonna finished them or else we would be punished. Again, as a bakal guru, we must finish food and must not waste :)

FULL untill wanna vomit already :S

FINALLY~ the waiter was counting how many plates had been eaten by us.
-
We finished our sushi king trip with an overloaded stomach. My record is 8 plates, Wan Ting's record is 9 plates, PKO ate 11 plates and the winner is Ah Suan, who had consumed 13 plates of sushi!!! while the loser belongs to Ah Sing with her record 4 plates..
-
End of our sushi king trip.
We practised volleyball after we went back to maktab in the dark dark court. Sigh!
-_____________________-
Date: 14/10/2010
Time: 5.30pm - 6.30pm
Venue: 05-221 (My dorm)
Incident: Making sandwiches.
Accident: 2 eggs broke :(

Sometime, I can be a very careless girl. Like what I had done just now, I had accidentally pushed the bowl which contained of eggs and the eggs falled onto the floor and THEY BROKEEE!! =X omg, I was so shocked. I immediately wiped the floor but I am still breathing in the smell of the eggs when I am typing this post now. Speechless.
Though my mood is affected a bit, but due to my stomach, I continued with my plan. That is making my own dinner - sandwiches!!!
THE PRODUCT!!!
To be honest, I never cook a meal at home except for maggie mee, but I had already made steamboat and sandwiches here for twice already. It is kinda contented and satisfied when consuming the food that you made yourself. It is a blissful and sweet taste that you ever taste before. Love it =)
-
Waiting for my yao-zha-kueh and dao suan~
p/s: finish my GERKO bola tampar test this morning, at last.
p/ps: Get my BC2 assignment with 87 marks, satisfy. This is the assignment that I put in the most effort =D

No comments: