Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 2, 2010

celebrating dear caroline's 18th birthday ^o^

HAPPY BELOVED BIRTHDAY > CAROLINE CHAN INN INN!! ^^
wish you always in healthy, cheerful, sweet mode~ wish you stay sweet sweet forever with ah farn. I'm waiting to attend your wedding ady, haha xD
the sweetest couple, farn and ii =)
sometime I am so envy and jealous of them, they had been together for 1314 days+++ and they are still in stable and sweet relationship! How much I wish I could have such great relationship in the future too...ha!

the sweetest sisters~ jc, ii, yy..distance could never beat up our friendship ^^
Really miss them alots, thanks them for advising me and accompany me when I'm sad. They are so touched that I want to give them a tight hug!

O.o molesting~ pek,kid, sze wen, tbq, jc, ii ^~^
(gonna re-educate my kid after this)


friends forever: sze wen, karyne, me, ii

my dear sweet girlfriend, ii and i, muakss ^o^

farn, tbq, me ^^V

yy, jc, sasa, linglee, karyne, ii
SO HAPPY that I gather with all of my dear babe again~ in K-room.. We chit chat alot, playing around, singing, taking photos and celebrating ii's 18th birthday in advance. We are seperated apart: YY and karyne in singapore, I am in batu pahat and they are in muar. Yet our relationship couldnt be beaten up by distance and time. I appreciate every single moments with them. I love them.
-
Looking forward for the next gathering. I am missing you guys now.HAHA :)

No comments: