Nuffnang Ad

Monday, March 7, 2011

Bla bla bla (7)

Well, I had been abandoned my blog for days. 'Coz there is no big deal happening these few days. It is just a simple assignment rushing period which I hate it the Most as usual!! Still, I am facebook-ing and enjoying my own sweet time in watching Hong Kong drama on the way doing my works. LOLS!
And I feel more and more pathetic to stay in this fake world. I dont understand how people can act so much. Did they attend any classes sorta teach them how to act? And why they act so much in their life? Dont they feel uncomfortable to act? Seriously, I dont understand why but I know I feel disgusting about it. It sucks! :X
It is all I wanna record down here. Nothing much to leave. So, Bye. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fierce..

Jing Chan said...

I where got fierce ><