Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bla bla bla (9)

Luckily, futsal day was over again. I don’t know why my friends enjoyed this game so much, but I was just scare of it. I want and I do hope I am no more a sports idiot, but sadly I am still the one. I couldn’t do well in any sports neither games. I am so sad about it. My brain could just memorise the theory part, the rules part, but my body is just so noob that I couldn’t applicate all the tedious theory in my real performance. What am I going to do? I would like to try but…I don’t want to cause my team to lose. You see? When my team lost in the game, I feel so sorry for them. I didn’t mean to it but I just, I just couldn’t perform well. :( - Assignment period is going to the end, SOON!!! Bravo! And I start to get quite relax all these while. I should say I feel assignment period in Sem 2 is easier and smoothier compared to the previous semester. Perhaps I had used to it? I don’t think so. Butterflies flying all over my stomach each time when I think of the oncoming assignments and semester. But afterwards, I will tell myself that everything will turn out to be a better one if I really put in effort. - I admit that I am not stupid, but at the same time I was always lazy. Because of my laziness, I could just achieve half of my target each time. No matter trial or SPM, I targeted high and I was just achieving the middle of it. I was not satisfied! I never satisfy with my performance. This time, I aim for first class, seriously. It is luring my heart away. Maybe you will laugh at my silly dream? But if I don’t target high, I will get more terrible result. I will pay more concentration on my studies, I promise. I don’t want to be a loser again, I hate the feeling of losing to others. I don’t want people to look down at a little teacher like me. I hope my family will be proud of me. I hope… ... ... -/\- Assignment period is going to the end, exam is coming!!! :O So, Gambateh, girl!!! You can do it surely if you want. Another 2 months before my semester break. Another 2 months to meet you all. Holiday, coming faster PLEASE! I wanna escape from here :( - Anyway, the first time teaching tuition experience was awesome!! Kids are cute. Somehow, they bring you troubles if they’re over-active but they made you disappoint too if they’re too passive. I learnt some teaching skill too. Bits by bits. All in all, it is fun! :D - All the best, girl!! ~Chill~

No comments: