Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Merentas desa for KTP-18

Time flies. It had came to March of Twenty-Eleven. It is the time for me to be in the middle way of rushing my assignments again. Oh well, it is my first time taking part in Kejohanan Trek dan Padang since I entered maktab. It is the 18th time this time.
I woke up 6.30am, it was kinda early for me. I was so lethargic and refusing to drag my lazy body from the warmness of my bed. My eyes swollen. I felt kinda sick. And on my way running, I kept on feel like vomit. Somehow, I was still trying my best to run. Though I didnt manage to get any places, I was not the last one. :D

Before the run get started, we did our photo-taking session of course.
Yee Xien and I.
The four colours of the group. Rumah Bayan, Helang, Merak, Kenyalang which represented by the colours of Blue, Hijiau, Merah and Kuning.
My classmates and I from Yellow House.
Part of the girls from my class. :)
With my ah mate ^0^
With Wan Ting.
With Apple Hui Jian.
With Chanel Poh Choo.
With Yee Ching.
The run started at 8.30am. PHEW~
With Fang Lee who was able to get No. 4 for girls. Gratz to her. She is so Geng!!
So happy that we are then released and I can have my good rest in room. The following two days will be the real sukan. Looking forward it because kuliah will be cancelled.
With unsecure wondering and nervousity, I am going to rush for assignment. Bye earthlings. :)
Creativity, Bombastic Words and Superior Ideas, Please come to me NOW! I want you seriously X)

No comments: