Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy happy holidays :)

Tuesday. We visited Khoo Sir in hospital. He was so pity coz of the stupid accident. His left leg badly injured, we all felt kinda sad for him. Surely we pray hard for his recover. -/\-
Afterwards, we went Delikateza cafe for our lunch.
With Caroline my dear.

With Karyne.


Thursday. Hang out with Woon Yee. It had been 1 month since I last met her during cny, miss her to the max!! We went for hair cut, sing K and even cooked the dinner ourselves! This is really something we did without second thought. Great!! x)



Friday. Going to sing K with my lovely gang. It was really happy to meet yy again who I have not meet for ages!! She is the same leng lui and her connecting wire is still the short. haha xD

With 'Singaporeans' - yy and karyne.

Dear dear Caroline ^0^

With the pretties karyne, yy and caroline :D

I went to hospital to wash my teeth, went banking, went for hair cut, went for facial, completed lotsa assignments! Wow, a contented holidays... :)
It ends.
Happy schooling tomorrow~ x)

No comments: