Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Daddy is great :D

I love daddy. He came BP to work today. And he brought me lotsa foods! He bought lunch and dinner for me. Damn lots and made me full like hell!!! Even I didn’t remind him, he remembers I love pearl tea and kindly bought me one too. How sweet my dad!! So touched T_T I shouldn’t look down at his not-so-well-paid job. Though he is not as rich as my uncle that could send his children to Aussie or other fathers who brought branded to their kids, he always gives us the best part that he could afford. Laptop, hard disk, iPhone, my favourite sushi, etc… whatever I requested he never say a ‘NO’. And this makes me not dare to ask for more as I don’t feel like wasting too much of his money. He climbs the roof to set astro and satellite to earn every cents. I know this is tough and he is so FAT yet!! :P - I am his one and the only daughter, and so he sayang me the most. I know he shed a tear when I was studying in Penang. He drove me to Penang and came back BP for maktab interview and accompany me Penang again after interview. When I lost my purse there, he nearly rushed there to help me. He sacrifices for us. I am glad to have him as my dad. Although he seldom talks to me or asks about my performances, my friends and my life. Although he is not the one taking care of me. Although I am not staying with him. Still, I Love you daddy :) - I will study hard to make you be proud of me even though you never want me to stress myself to gain perfect score. You always ask me to relax myself and a passing marks is enough for you. You always say IQ is not everything, EQ and behaviour are the only thing important. No matter how, I still hope people will know that I am your clever girl though you are not phD neither rich. I will work hard. ^0^ - PS: I had my PJA this afternoon. I only start to learn lompat tingting and batu seremban the very first time. They’re FUN!!! I was wondering what I had done in my childhood time and how come I never play all these traditional games before? My friends said my childhood time was just about studying. I protested. I got my sweet childhood time too! I ride, I played badminton, Chinese Chess, Poker card, congkak, hide-and seek, police-and-thieves, I built sand castle, I caught fish in drain, TOO! I am just like you all. Just too many games I played until lompat tingting and batu seremban are missed out :( I precious my childhood! :D 有感而发的题外话:这份爱仍是属于你的,虽然“我爱你”这三个字早已不属于我。

No comments: