Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bla bla bla (8)

I enjoy my days to be busy, a contented one. This is a good way to avoid myself from over-thinking on some minor and stupid stuffs. It is Friday again. The day I love the most. It is the day I am back to my lovely home again. :)
Nearly forgot jor I gonna replace my aunt's friend, help her to teach tuition tomorrow. Woah! It is pretty cool. I remember I used to hold a class when I was working last time, but the kids are from kindergarten and they made so much noises that I couldnt calm them down. I know I couldnt control a class well without an adult. I would feel scare and nervous. But what I am going to do tomorrow is not only control them, but is to Teach! -__-"" How could I?
As a future teacher... Ya, I am a future teacher. But as you see it is a future tense, but present stage I am still a trainee, a student, a freshie compared to my seniors.
I scare I might spoilt the good reputation of my aunt's tuition centre, I scare get complained by the parents, I scare the students couldnt understand what I teach, I scare I dont explain clear enough for them...
OMG! Now only I realise it is not easy to be a teacher. I was wrong.
-
PS:
Suddenly I recalled what my timbalan pengarah, Mr Koh said in the moral session this morning. We must always arrange our time and use it wisely to avoid ourselves from being stressful when 10 pieces of assignments are given to you. Besides, he also suggested us to jot down our feelings when we're depress yet couldnt find a suitable listener at that time on a paper and straightly go to bed after finish writing all your bad mood. Read what you had wrote after a few days and most of the time you will be shocked by the stupid feelings you was having that time. IT IS TRUE! Normally when I read back the feelings I posted, I shocked by it too and think of how come I was so emo that time due to the same stupid things. I really doubt is all those posts were written by me. LOL! Somehow, when I am in bad mood again, I find those words meaningful again. It is a process of growing up for me. It is part and parcel of my life. So, I wouldnt delete the footprints all over my world.
Ohh yea, I think I should record the most embarassing day of mine before I deleted it from my memories. The day before, I woke up at 8.25am and my class started at 8.30am!! At first I was really blur when I first read those informing messages, I thought I could sleep longer. How funny!!!But after my brain did the second interpretation, You know how shock I was at that moment. I was like what the hell, 5 MINUTES! -SH*T- I immediately JUMPED up from my bed and wrapped myself in baju kurung. I felt so embarrassing to go out and brush my teeth outside as I didnt want they found I woke up 5 mins before class and just wanna go to brush teeth. I admit that the idea of skip the brushing came to my mind, but I couldnt. I Brushed my teeth inside my room at last. SWEAT =="" Luckily I was able to rush for my class on time and I was not the most late one that day. Thank God :DD
At last, Gratz to my friends who passed their SPM with flying colours! I am proud of them, my friends and my juniors. All the best in future studies. Soon you all will realise that SPM certificate is just a piece of paper, it means nothing, Everything is starting over again. :)
-
Anyway, all the best for tomorrow! I will take the teaching experience as a good try. -Gambateh and Pray hard- ^^

No comments: