Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I heart MYDADDY

Only 1 hour of kuliah had been carried out today. Nice. So, I called back my sweet home and talk with mummy and managed to ask papa to send my dress for me because he came to bp to work. Haha xD No need to worry for today's dinner as I asked my papa to da bao for me ^^
-
Papa so understand me. He bought me my favourite cool blog drink in bp mall even I didnt ask for it. Though I am not so convenient to have cold drink today due to ehem...but I still drink it. LOL. It is because papa's love and care~ *wink* Dont jealous, my lovely bros, papa loves me more because I am the only princess at home xP Drink it until I shed tears. Muahaha xD *touched* ILOVEAHDOUSOMUCH
-
I am going to study. Exam is around the corner. Timetable is out!!
  • 2/11 (2.30-3.45pm) BC1
  • 10/11(2.30-3.45pm) KS1
  • 11/11(8.30-9.45am) PJ1
  • 15/11(2.30-3.45pm) BC2

DAMN! I still got lotsss to go =X but I keep on sleeping when studying. Sigh. Gambateh! JC is the best! wish me luck!! :)

PS: 2 weeks time gonna stay in bp, cant back TT TT , gonna meet min and wen and my dear friends during deepavali holiday ^^V , friday after raya haji is NOT a holiday but hopefully it is a day which we can ponteng legally , hoping I can join their langkawi trip , hoping I can visit penang with maktab friends~

No comments: