Nuffnang Ad

Friday, October 1, 2010

PPISMP Sem 1 PJ test =D

=prakata=
okay, now I am going to record down what had been done this whole tiring week.
On Monday, after a tiring practise of our gym as usual, we took bus and went to BP mall to buy tracksuits and make-up thingy~ Of course, a great dinner could not be missed out =P hence, here we are!
SUSHI KING ^^

the meal I ordered, RM14.90, it's yummy! x)

shi ying and I =)

not to forget, my most 'YENG' pko, sin pin

suan suan, ah quek, ah sing ^^

hee hee, back to me again xP
due to the gym performance, I am wearing contact lens!
do I look better without my spec? LoL

My hand turned like this - hei1 qing1 due to over practise bola tampar =(
no pain no gain, finally the ball can pass the net, hopefully it would pass during my GERKO test too =D

=During the test (30/9/2010)=
After 1 month practising, finally the final day which had been waited for so long reached! Lotsa different feelings mixed up in the core of my heart - happy, nervous, unbelievable, scare and so on. My friends and I woke up at 4.30 AM that morning just to tidy up ourselves - wearing make-ups and comb hair~ Kinda early huh? Aiks, it was tiring and I was having insufficient sleep Z.z
That was not my first time wearing make up, but it was my first time helping people make up. Guys in our group became the white rat. HA! This is what we called sacrifising due to art..Soon, all of us were ready and we turned out like this......
no doubt, our face became like this, with a 'K' and a crown on it (K^^)
me, ngoh, fang lee, wan ting, pei wen
my ah mate - han yin and i n_n


girls from Muar ^0^
Dont know what Lnn Lau doing behind...@@

Lastly, MY GROUP MEMBERS!! thank for the co-operation during the practise and test! xD
WE'RE THE BEST, THE WINNER, THE CHAMPION!
(from back left: pei wen, me, shi ying, ah quek, wan ting, ah sing, suan suan)
(from front left: jiong chee, zhen cong, shin phing, huai jun, lnn lau)

during the break in the middle of the test.

ME with make up, without spec. looked different =X

ME with spec, without make up. normal =)
=EXTRA=
-From this test, we see people's true colours, who got the potential to be the leader and who are the followers (of course I am the one, haiz~). Who are the one even cant follow well...
-We learnt to be co-operate and tolerance. Nobody is perfect. We start from 0 and slowly a complete 10 minutes show was created by 12 people brains. We learnt to take and give all the steps. The whole process is cool and a memorable one! I admit I hate it in the beginning but after that I enjoy it very much though it is lame and suffering sometime. :)
-Not to deny it, our friendship improved. I coverse with guys better and to girls closerr. For yee ching and ah leong, from friends to couple! Woah, that's cool, babe~
-We see people bad attitude. Do anything immoral and illegal just to achieve the final destination. No pain no gain, I truly believe it. But some people can just copy our product and modify into THEIR product. So sad but true. It is annoying! Really want to scold those 'cats' a four-letter-word and show them the international language!! Screw it ><### Maybe next time we should apply our own brand to avoid copying.
'Boo sama dia,BOOOOOOO~' miao miao......
=PJ kecergasan test and running test (1/10/2010)=
Second day and last day for our PE test. I tried my best in pumping but kick the lecturer's ass, he deducted my marks!! I did my pumping with accurate actions 30 times until my hands trembling. How could he just cut the 30 and changed my marks to 25??!! HATE IT @@#
Out of 6 activites we had to carry out, which carry 30 marks, I merely gain a 16 marks only. Poor girl ~.~
But.......
The most thing that disappoint me was my running test. I am able to run 2.4KM. I managed to run by my own determination before for dunno how many times already but not today. I lost the determination that I used to have. I stopped on the way and continued it with brisk walk. KNS! I didnt know what had happened to me. My friends shocked when they saw I was walking. For them, I am quite a good runner, at least I could run. But this morning, I was so poor. I hate myself. I felt disappointed on myself. I felt sorry to myself, my classmates, my taekwondo miss and my fellow friends. Why I just couldnt force myself to finish it? What for I am regreting now? haizzz~
running under mercilessly October sun. It was 11.30 AM that time!!My gosh =O

It is cool! I had finally finished all the PJ test. And now only GERKO test left.
I heard that highest and second highest marks of gymnastic test all went to BC2!!! woohoo! BC2 is the best! And our group get the highest! Hopefully the news our seniors told us is accurate. -/\-
Having seriously headache now~ poor me, the strong penetration of damn 11.30AM ultraviolet and sunshine made me like this. Feel like vomit and very uncomfortable now. ="(
Tomorrow can see all of my dears~ YAhooo! x)
Wanna have a good night rest, nitez and ciao~
Refer to 'my life in maktab I' in fb for more photos yea ^^
muaksss~ *0*

No comments: