Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 28, 2010

life

no class today!! cheers for it =)
close myself in my room for a whole day, didnt go elsewhere. BORING SIA!
wanna to study but all the new knowledge couldnt enter my mind.
because my mind is overflooded with memories.
texting with ying yesterday~ miss her! miss my F4! you all will live in my heart forever, how about me? when would be the next time we gather again? TT
hopefully I am able to pass my exam, with flying colours? heehee =P
I am having sandwiches for breakfast and lunch ady...
DINNER? yayaya but after that nonono. feeling paiseh to ask my ah mate to dabao for me everytime she hangouts but she just called me to ask whether I want to dabao or not. that means I no need to have sandwich as my dinner again,yeepee! THANK YOU honey!!love you ^^
-
ps: waiting for my dinner till nearly 9pm yesterday :(
ps: there are 2 lizards in my room. I named the one in my side as 'baibai'(white*2) and the one in my mate's side as 'heihei'(blackie). My baibai is such an active lizard, see him here and there always and make me trembling whereas heihei ate my mate's bread and made her irritating!! These two lizards are so annoying and we're thinking a way to eliminate them ><#

No comments: