Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BC2 的团圆饭 n__n

Date: 26 January 2010.
Time: Dinner time.
Venue: Megah Restaurant?
Participants: 25 lovely members of lovable BC2 (PPISMP Sem 2 June 2010 Intake)
____________________
After class today, we immediately escaped from the gate of the maktab and headed to Megah Restaurant which is a stone throw away our college. Today is a red letter day for our class 'coz we was going to have our Class Reunion Dinner before CNY. Wooohoo! xD
Today is really a great day. Coz we didnt have to run 2.4km as usual during our PJ class due to the raining day. Yes!!! I love raining day. It saves me from suffering. Somehow, it makes me trembling while taking bath :S
Back to the topic, the reunion dinner.
I dont know why it was held. Perhaps the Sem 7 seniors also had it few days before and our class followed this idea? Anyway, it is nice to gather everybody and have our dinner together. It is a rare chance. We did chat alot throughout the whole dinner, making the most noise as usual and made people couldnt fail to stare at us. I wondered what would they think. LOL. No doubt, as our lecturer said we are the most active and noisy class she seldom meet. We got plenty of energy to laugh and talk at the top pitch like what the hell had happened! Okay, it is so called youngster xP So did we in the restaurant too.
The dishes. RM10 is paid for this dinner. :X
Part of the girls. :)
3 of us. My besties in maktab ^^
With Shin Phing da cool girl.
With Ah Sing. The most beautiful girl in my class. x)
With Ah Ngor babe. Muacksss.
jC, Peh Yee, Yee Ching and Ah Sing.
With Yee Ching da yam chong. She is nice while she is serious. :O
With Hui Jian babe aka Princess Apple Tan. Another sweet girl.
With Suan Suan aka the nervous girl aka PKO. :)
With my Sem 2 KO - Shi Ying!
With Wan Ting aka tallest girl in my class. :P
With Fang Lee (:

In the coming Rabbit Year, I hope everybody will be as cute, as energetic, as sweet as rabbit. I hope our class will be the most co-operative class. No more argue. No more quarel. Everything will be just fine no matter in interaction, assignment or examination. Lets finish our PPISMP course smoothly this year!
Happy Chinese New Year, my friend!! ^0^
in advance~~ (in CNY mood dy)

是晴天,是阴天,天天都是好天~

2 comments:

健壹 said...

mine one at last day on CNY =D

wow, rupanya wan ting is the tallest girl xD

Happy Chinese New Year =D

Jing Chan said...

walao! u superb speed! I just update leh :O
ya, she is :)
same to you too. Fast fast come back n celebrate v us!!