Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 14, 2011

life in maktab recently :)

It had been two weeks since the school reopened. So far so good. The life, the meals, the interactions, etc. Hopefully assignments wouldnt be given too soon, at least let me have another deep breath before new year. So far I received two. I am quite blurrr of what to do again. Somehow, I will try my very best this time! :)
The boring life I am having. Lesson, dorm, reading, facebooking.
Not to forget, let me show you my effort in cooking.
Tomato + Beans + Eggs!!! It is nice :)
I used to rush back my room and fully use the 1 hour break to cook. HAHA!
We did try to make ABC soup yesterday too and it was a great success! The soup is just like what my aunt cooked at home. Yummy! Tomorow will get bee-hoon soup and spagetti made by my friends. I am quite looking forward!!! xD
Just dig this seed out from my pencil box. Just realise it's appearance. I'm too bored in PJ lesson and simply wrote sth up there. LOLS!
Another two weeks to go before CNY holidays, another two weeks to go before I go back Muar. Quite miss my sweet home actually!!! :( Somehow, I am looking forward to go JB for the caligraphy exhibition in The Zon too. Wish to see my friends there and perhaps having a great talk! I am happy recently. Really enjoy myself now. Though sometime the scar might be pain still, but I prefer to remember the sweet moments more.
Smiley face =)

No comments: