Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Menu for Saturday - beehoon and macaroni =)

I am so proud of what we did today! We made our own meals for both lunch and dinner.

Prepare for the Bee-hoon soup. The room messed up!

On the way Cooking

Deng, deng..... THE PRODUCT!! :)
So, we had a nice lunch in dorm. Lets see how the dinner going to be done. LOL
Nah,
The Mashed Potato done by me!! My fingers injured when cutting the potatoes and I didnt realise it until I discovered the red ink on the potatoes. LOL xD It is painful :((( But it is all worth when my friends said the mashed potato is yummy :) I am so easy to get happy and contented.

Mashed potato. ^_^

She is the one responsible for our dinner today. Wan Ting was on the way making the tuna mayonnaise macaroni. Her room was filled with the aroma of tuna when I entered.

Another messy scene :X

Tuna potato mayonnaise macoroni :)
Though it doesnt looked very attractive but it is nice somehow.
Finally, the dessert - steam egg!
My stomach is so damn full now!!! With a fully filled stomach and 2 injured fingers, let me say a 'goodbye' here. My aunts coming BP tomorrow, YEAH!! And pray hard for the caligraphy competition tomorrow...
Ciaosss

No comments: