Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, September 18, 2010

happy and sad and homesick TT TT

miss you guys, my ex-F4 members..if i were inside =(

since yesterday, my fb homepage had been flooded by the photo of jamuan 1 Malaysia in KMPP, lols
yes, I feel happy to see all of you again =)
no, I feel sad to see all of you together and I'm alone =(
time flies, things changed!
I personally think that everybody had changed, getting older (or I should say becoming more mature), friendship getting closer, relationship with lecturers better.
How much I feel happy yet jealous? +.+
How much I wish I could be with you all~
-
-
tomorrow I gonna say goodbye to my holidays and back to maktab again..I feel so sad that I have to face assignments, gym practices and the most important thing is I couldnt meet u guys~ BADLY MISS F4P3 and wen wen!!!aiks...
badly miss thc,10,II,yy,vf,miki,sasa,mummy,kaili,farn,pek,kid,tbq,jy,vic...
badly miss Muar and start to homesick dy..
I DONT WANT TO GO BACK IPTHO!! TT TT
can I?

-
-
-
p/s: so happy that I found my lecturer's fb yesterday and she still remembers me. I'll study hard and be like you one day, miss Ong..be a good educator ^^
-
pp/s: maybe you guys might forget me one day, but I SWEAR I am not going to forget you all, NEVER!!
-
ppp/s:时间会冲淡一切,但它不会冲淡我对你们的思念
-
pppp/s:hopefully I'm able to visit kmpp again. hopefully ppl welcome n looking forward my appearance. if not it hurts. -/\-

4 comments:

Caryn said...

I like the photo!!!

Jing Chan said...

I LIKE IT TOO!!! so sad I m not inside...TT

tomorrow-will-be-better-ok said...

b happy always ohh~~ ok??

Jing Chan said...

TRY to be happy, bo bian ma..u know how to leave comment le wor? so clever ar? haha xP