Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 19, 2010

coming to an end n start soon

the expected 2 weeks holidays finally come to an end =(
I back to my dorm safely, clean my room smoothly and now I own a clean little space again :)
2 weeks time can be really FAAAAAST! and I end up with nothing..
with uncompleted assignmentS and just few pieces of photo only..quite disappointed actually..but girl, you should learn to be contented and thankful of what you get, so smile plzzz ^^
-
I got more missions to be done!
I gotta learn to be more sociable and no more shy =X
I gonna make my life a great one, no more plain life, hopefully I can ^^V
so here I come, 20/9/10--> START SCHOOLING>>>YEEPEE xP
it gonna be a busy week!!! A_R_G_H! XO
-
-
-
-
-
-
P/S: NOW I'm looking forward my year end holiday, hope my dreams come true! visitpenangnkmppwithyouguys and singapore =D
-
pp/s: I love the note I shared in fb.Sorry again for escaping last time. If I were in that situation again, I dont think I'll do the same silly thing because I know it hurts. But I know it's too late for me to tell you that I..ehem.... I promised you that I'll let go the past and I really do, just sometime I'll still think of you guys. How about you? How are you? my friend =)

No comments: