Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 20, 2010

5 mins break

I am in IT class now..and I'm honoured a 5 mins break ^^V

I slept 3sth sth yesterday due to complete chinese assignments! damn it! f**king tough task!

Yesterday night, or to be exactly is early of this morning, I had been annoyed by my friend! I really fed up and felt so reluctant to talk to her. My face turned so smelly, I know it well. I know my pattern, sometime I can be too straight and I dont even scare to hurt people. I just want them to know I 'boi song' with them. Since I leaving home, I had changed alot already. If the same situation happened in my secondary school, I sure I will scold her. But I really try my best to calm down my anger ady. I just keep quiet and slowly trying to finish my work as much as possible. I hope sb show her automatic but well, I am disappointed again. Sad,huh?

Since sb is challenging my patient and my 'kindness', I think nobody is going to stand ady. I am not wrong and why should I?

I had a 'nice talk' to her, sweetly~ omgosh! Now only realised sometime I am such a nice person, yuck =P I said 'excuse me, do you know what group work means? Group work is a teamwork by all members and not done by only one person in a group. Well, we have both agree that I will complete for chinese assignment and you will be doing physical education assignment, I dont mind, I really dont mind I'm doing more for this assignment but have you complete your PE assignment? and also moral assignment?' 'NO~" is what I heard ==""

If in this situation, should I be angry?...or would you be angry? We both have the same period of holidays--2 weeks time and what are you doing? I am human being and you are too, both homo sapiens isnt it? and why I can at least finish my part and you cant? I dont mind you didnt help but I am angry with your attitude and not even finish your work! ><#####
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OS in heart......
devil: STOP IT! start from today, if people dont want to do their work, thats it! I do it myself due to my own benefit. I dont care. I am lazy to care. If I cant tahan, only I nag and hope to see some changes, and if it doesnt change to a better way, I curse. LOL, I wont curse anybody because it just makes me dosa. What for I doing this due to silly person? Sometime, I just think that I should be more cruel, no more tolerance and patient since they are not being appreciated by people nowadays. Dont be surprise if the next time you see me, only a pair of cruel eyes and a fake smile shown.
angel: I still dont think you'll have a great change since you're always too consider about others' feelings...

No comments: