Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 10, 2010

the last 2 days were a great one! i met my primary school and secondary school friends who i had not met for ages~ we talked alot about the recent life and 3-4 hours can be passed so fast!=O i really hope for another and more gatherings between us... it'll definitely turn my bored day a nice and memorable one..only be with you all, i feel i'm not alone and wont think so much and wont be so frustrated =)
oh ya, i went to Carbana last night! this is my first time clubbing and to be honest, i DONT LIKE it =X the place was fulled of the smell of cigarette. i felt very scary and uncomfortable when i was there. The place was so dark and the people there looked so 'complicated'. And, finally i saw my primary school friend smoking..i should ask him to stop this bad habit due to his health.. Also,I dont know why i could talk and play with my primary school friends so naturally, talk so loud and show my sampat-ness in front of them without care of any rational image..lols..i always feel so hard and embarass to talk much with guys but with them i feel perfectly ok, without minding the distance too. perhaps this is because we grow up together and our relationship are just like brothers and sisters, or i should say buddies as they never treat me as girl,LOL.
i had badly insomniac last night too, after clubbing. omg, i finished reading 'the journey to west' until chapter 35 as required to be read for semester 1 and finally slept at 4AM! i'm having a bad mood now =(
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ps: i guess you might dislike me since then, get fed up with my attitude and maybe lazy to bother me or friend with me anymore. I just hope you know why i'll be so emo. Whatever,care or not also nvm now. I just want to apologize to you for being over concern for sth i shouldnt bother and for the wrong assumption..If you could read this post, i apologize.....
SORRY!

6 comments:

Caryn said...

I'll scold him for you~

Jing Chan said...

u know wat happen meh?
scold him later he might hate me more =( haiz...

tangent said...

Clever caryn..y u kacau here?hw u found this blog de?

Jing Chan said...

swt lar tangent..i gt write on my fb website ma...sure she saw it lar ><

Anonymous said...

U nt delete it dy meh?

Jing Chan said...

u mean delete wat? dat post? i deleted dy ar..