Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

a FUCKING TIRED day~

tonnes of assignents awaiting for me =X
2-3 sets of assignments needed to be submitted on the coming study week!!
chinese-1, basic mathematics on Monday and TMK assignments on Thursday
luckily the deadline of Kemahiran Belajar assignment is postponed,hoorays xD

somehow,I was still rushing for my chinese-1 assignment yesterday night..
finding the background of writing of <西游记-Journey to the West>(What my friend translated it,LoL =P)
We successfully done it and we just realised it was already 12sth AM!!! we had been doing it for a whole night...of course,we chitchat,laughed and ate lots of junkfood on the way completing this DULL project.WE girls had finished half packet of corn-fleaks,half-tupperware of HONEY STARs,1 packet of chipmores and so and so...thx to NGIEW's stomach, my tupperware finally get empty after 2 months filling with the honey stars...LOL (p/s:she is really a eating monster,all of us scared by the ability of her stomach to keep food =X)

finally i was ready to sleep at 1AM Z.z
and......
my friend called me and awaked me because of the stupid fire practise (火警演习) which held at abt 2.30am~I WAS TOTALLY IN BLURRRR~i didnt even hear the alarm!!! my roomate also~so WE poor girls 'escaped' from our room and realised our neighbours had escaped from the FIRE earlier.I wondered why both of us which means 2 pairs of ears didnt hear the alarm and the noise =.="
if it was really a FIRE, i think i had gone to paradise >.<""
thanks god it was JUST a practise~
we gathered at the kawasan lapang and switched to the tapak perhimpunan then. IT WAS 3AM!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG =O
we are asked to listen to the taklimat given by the ahli bomba on the dark scary 16th of July(in chinese calendar). I was trembling like a leaf and my nose sneezing terribly.The atmosphere was sooooo cold =S
we are finally dismissed at 4AM!! and everybody was like a PANDA @.@
my eyes could hardly open this morning...
OMG
rushing for moral assignment now due to the checking by en. bakir tomorrow...
bye earthlings <3

2 comments:

tangent said...

Plz dun use harsh words plz..hate it..this changed (spoilt)yr gd image dy.

Jing Chan said...

i tot the word F**KING means vry vry vry wor...not 'dat' meaning ba? lols~ too tired dy so simply use wateva word dat come to my mind..