Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, August 29, 2010

hurt =X

when i wake up this morning,i thought i was having a nightmare yesterday
but after a while, i can confirm that that is a TRUTH! a CRUEL truth in my life
i NEVER think of i'll stop my friendship with her so easily.
NOW only i realise no friend can be trusted and nobody are worth to be trust. When u trust someone, u'll expect higher, and u'll get hurt =(
she is my best friend and best sister (if u could read this, dont puke and laugh at me like him, bcz i TRULY treat u as my sister),we experienced many things, facing exam fever together, studying together and encouraging each other. Those memories brighten and enriched my schooling life because as i know,no matter how tough is the task,we'll be facing it together. We cried together when exam suck! we laughed together when getting flying-colours-result! we pakat to burn the midnight oil together in the raya holidays before the F4 year end exam.we even called each other to make the final revision at 1sth pm before the paper of Chemistry. Do you still remember it?
I know maybe if u see this post,u'll feel i m so childish and silly,writing all those past memories and live in past. But, u know i m also childish.
I really hurt and cried my heart out after that call =X
i really GET HURT when u said i'm fake! when you said you never trust me! when you said we're having different gang of friends and different lifestyle now! when you said since you realised we talked bad about you, you already dont think we're your friends.
At first i dont know how to say let the relationship end,i feel reluctant to say and i DO HOPE you can say sth that calm me down, tell me we can still be good sista' although i guess it ll be a rare chance. BUT i never think of you will say such CRUEL thing =X
IT HURTS!

i know you are not worth for me to cry for you ady
you will never understand me as you used to do.
no matter you admit it onot, what i could say is you had changed TOTALLY =(
thanks for bringing me a lot of best memories and i wouldnt get such good result without your help and encouraging! =)
what i hope now is you can study hard and fulfill your ambition!

I LOVE YOU,WY JIE JIE~

No comments: