Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

stop emo,cheer up girl!!

i realised that my posts recently are a sad one~
i dont want to be that emo, but i just couldnt control it...
i dont know what's the meaning of my life
i dont know who are the friends i can rely on now
i feel sad most probably is because i have no gang,no my own members here...
i miss the days with my dear friends in secondary school
i miss thc and 10,we used to rumour a lot last time
i belongs to our own NN company^^
i miss the days with min min and wen wen in kmpp too
i miss the days we share our happiness and worries last time~
i belongs to our little 3 girls' group =)
NOW?
i belongs to no one =(
i need a shoulders to cry on
i need ears to listen to my heart

p/s:
-thanks to kor kor,at least i still got u to comfort me and give me advice recently
-thanks to dearest yy~always leave touching comments to cheer me up and encourage me..you're such a sweet girl..do MISS u alot,dear <3
-thanks to nies,chat with me when both of us are free~

thanks to my friends who concern me, maybe i dont know...but due to support from u all,i'll try my BEST to continue wearing my smiley face (fake mask),try my BEST to study hard no matter how tired and lazy i'm..
do hope we meet each others soon in holidays~

No comments: