Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

VRY FULL

puasa starts!
and i am eating my maggie mee and mushroom soup for the second days~
it is kinda delicious!!! LOVE THE TASTE~yum yum <3
but back to reality....
it is kinda unhealthy TOO!!
it contains of SO DAMN LOTS of ajinomoto and FATS
but no choice...
i feel lazy to walk to cafe and order food from outside
that's the result by.....
eating UNHEALTHY food~

tomorrow onwards i'll order food and hope wont realised by the block warden
if not, my dinner ll be a BIG PROBLEM!!!>.<
but i should not finish every sets of meal
because
it'll be a BIG burden for my stomach =(

my friend did some salad for us and it is GREAT!!
my dinner today is somehow now considered balance...
FAT,protein,carbohydrate,minerals,fibre,water and vitamin!!
VRY VRY VRY FULL now~
gonna be fat TT TT
O~M~GOSH

No comments: