Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, August 15, 2010

friends~

I felt so happy when my kmpp friends called me just now.
Although I couldnt join them, I feel satisfy to know they enjoy their trip very much~
I was overwhelmed with happiness when I heard their voice and talked a lot with them...I havent be forgotten so far...
I even shed a tear at last because of what they said
I clearly know that I had chosen this way and I have to be determined to continue it.
I really hope that we would meet each other again because I leave when our friendship increasing and I feel so bad to miss out so many great memories of u all~ PLS,GOD! I would like to do anything just to meet them and have fun with them even a short period,PLS~ -/\-

I was adviced by my maktab friend. What she said really wake me up from my silly dream...
'There would never have an everlasting frienship!'
"Nobody is neglecting and memulaukan u,so pls stop being sensitive."
I becoming sadder when heard all this words. They do hurt me. =X
Is it impossible to have everlasting friendship?
I do not believe this statement and I reject to believe it too.
I am still contacting my primary and secondary school friends although it had been more than 6 years we know each other. I do believe that we will continue our friendship in the future.
Dear friends,
prove them that this cruel statement is WRONG!!
A frienship can last long, it is just depends on how the person treats this relationship, sincerely making friends or the opposite.
and...I seriously dont like people treat me cold.
Ya,I am very sensitive and easy to get curious.
I scared being abandoned, perhaps this is because my primary school friends once disliked me and talking bad about me at my back and make me feel not confident, scare of being neglected as well.
Stress to this point, I really feel not confident about myself in studies and physical appearance.
Only when talk about calligraphy, I feel very confident but not to others.

I am really odd...
always harbour a silly dream.
pls prove to me and others, we will be friends forever ^^
although it is just merely one month plus, I sincerely put my love into it.
and...
also to my pri and sec friends, you all had accompanied me for so many incidents and truly understand me, sure I'll grab the free time to hang out with you guys~
distance make the heart grow fonder
LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS I KNOW <3
prove this statement,we will be FRIENDS FOREVER!!
muaksssss....

No comments: