Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, September 10, 2011

In my hawt KPOP world :D

I am so so in my kpop music world yesterday night. Though I got one more Chinese assignment waiting for me to complete, I didn't care about it and immersed myself in YouTube kpop world. Listening to song lying on my warm bed is the best relaxation for me, always. :)
SNSD is super hot and getting mature sexay! 
Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Sunny, Soo Young and Hyoyeon. :)
Envy their slim body, long legs, angelic pretty face and fantastic dance. They're great!!
Amber, Krystal, Victoria, Sulli and Luna. I hardly believe Amber is having the same age with me and Luna, Krystal and Sulli are all younger than me. Yet, they have already a shining star. They never act like a normal kid and have so much courage to stand on the stage in front of so many audients. Srsly respect them and love their songs. :)

Having a great night watching SNSD and f(x)! They are just too preeetty and hawt!!! XD

No comments: