Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 2, 2011

Enjoyable Malacca shopping movie trip :)

Date: 2 September 2011
Venue: Dataran Pahlawan, Malacca.
Members: jc, ah ji woon yee and mei mei :)

Went to bus station and late by 5 minutes and miss out the ding-dong-bus. Bought the ticket of the express bus then, but who knows the bus was not punctual and even late by nearly 1 hour!! It really spoilt my mood. We took another ding-dong bus to Malacca. 

Reach Dataran Pahlawan at around one pm. Our stomach starving already and we went to Nadeje cafe for the layer cake. Full house! But the after a while we could get a seat by luck :) Had our Cheese cake, Chocolate cake, Banana chocolate cake and Lichi Green Tea as our lunch. LOL!! We still felt kinda hungry after that but we bet shopping cure it. muahahaha

Woon Yee ah ji and Jing Chan ah mui <3
Three of us : jc, mei mei and woon yee :)

Go for shopping and hunt for clothes as well as shoes. I bought one Ts and two singlets in F.O.S! 
Met up with Woon Yee's cousin, Flora. She is so so beautiful, slim and friendly. :) 
She bought us for chicken rice as we felt kinda hungry~ 
 Late lunch~~~

Continue shopping. . . I dont like shopping actually but I did enjoy shopping with them this time.
Mei mei and I. I looked so young here!! But a bit auntie-ish. ;D

Half hour before Final Destination 5 get started, we went for Root Beer in A&W.

Thanks to mei mei!! Both of us looked so candid and natural here.
*Woon Yee's rabbit teeth so obvious :P *
 Nice shot :D

Ya, our target today was not shopping only, but watched this movie. Final Destination 5. We watched the 3D version at RM17 in Golden Screen Cinema DP. Camwhoring while waiting for wy's cousins, Flora and Kai Li...




LOL!!! XD
 With mei mei.
With ah ji~ 
 Inside the cinema. 3D spec made my eyes kinda uncomfortable actually and I dont think the 3D effect was horrible enough. Maybe we had watched series 1-4 this week, so we didnt feel fresh for this movie. The story lines for all the series are the same. Prediction and different way people die. >__<
 Taken in Flora's house. I like this photo coz I looked nice. LOL!

Back at home at about twelve am. Thanks woon yee's parents for treating me a big delicious meal and also fetch us back. Kinda sleepy but still keep myself awake to rush the never-ending BC1 assignment. I had been doing it this whole week but it seemed never ended one. Too bad. We kept complaning about we are going back to school again soon. LOL! Both mama's girls hate school! I miss talkbox!!!

Somehow, I am in my hostel room typing this ady~ :(
I can gain freedom again soon coz assignment period is finally over after another two weeks.
BTW, HAPPY START SCHOOL EVERYBODY!!! For me, woon yee, matrics friends who are going to UM, UKM, UPM, UUM bla bla bla and also my maktab friends. All the best in future studies! ^___^

No comments: