Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Awesome Saturday!

The first day of my mid sem holiday. The day flew meaningfully. Early in the morning fetched brother to Add Math tuition and then fetched Woon Yee to my place and had our hours of movie time. We watched the Final Destination 2 & 3 continuously and found it not really as scary as others commented.

After that, I went to Yit Ho Cafe to meet my lecturer Miss Ong and fellow friends Polim, Joanne, Yan Zhuang and Wan Cheng. It had been one year since I last met them! I never think of I will be meeting Miss Ong again since Penang and Johore are really far to each other and I was only one month there and dont have the time to really know her deeper. Somehow, she is very friendly and sociable so we dont have much gap and the feeling of strange actually while yamcha-ing just now. She taught us many things like for example how we can go for further studies after we finish our degree. She is so kind and helpful. And more like our Da-Jie-Jie rather than a lecturer who always so arrogant to be with. I think that the lesson given from an experienced person is really useful as it might help us saving lotsa troubles next time. A Big Thank You!! :)

I decided to put in more more effort in my studies, dont always get nervous and coward, try to be more confidence but not act over-confident like an empty vessel, be braver to expose myself in my Uni life. I hope that I can be like her one day, a good and responsible educator! :D

Miss Ong and I ^.<
Hope to meet her again when I visit Penang!!

Going to practise my calligraphy, so ciao~ :)

No comments: