Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

bla bla bla (12)

It had been one week since I last updated and viewed my blog. I am surprised by that too. Perhaps I was really too busy in assignments these days. 2 assignments needed to submit this week and another 3 more to be passed up next week before the mid sem holidays come. Life is just about lecturer and never ended assignments. Life is so bored and pathetic. :(

Just feel like blogging and simply type some nonsence that is not related with assignments, so I am here. Holidays is coming within 10 days and I can gain my temporarily short fun to gasp for freedom. :) Plan to have some hangout in the short raya break, hopefully they all are okay for that~ Really cant wait to hangout with them! Even I dreamt of having shopping with them and brighten up my day.

Ya, I was sad last Friday coz I experienced the feel of being abandoned again. I mind. I care. I cried. Coz It hurts. I know I am bad in sports and games but I hope to have the chance to learn too. Everytime the better ones will be playing all around and the lousy ones are still there, never get the chance to join. Even the lousy one joining, we feel scare to play too as we scare to cause the team lose and get some 'black' face appearing. Well, dont think too much~ I should suit myself in every situation no matter in groups or being alone.

Life is a lesson and I am going through the learning process. Never think too much and get a Smiley face again! :)

No comments: