Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 26, 2011

Simple days :)

Assignment period was over for the third time. Again, my boring life starts. I read novel and A level essay to avoid my English continue deteriorating. I start doing some revision for the coming finale. I did practice running for the upcoming PE amali test. I eat my nutritious Herbalife milkshake to replace my proper meal to keep my body slimmer. I watch dramas and listening to lovable songs to keep my mind relaxing.
All in all, everything seemed really simple and monotonous but it makes my days so meaningful and contented coz I never waste my time for even one second. I love my simple days and I hope my determination would be strong enough for me to keep this type of healthy dull life going.
I miss you mommy and family...I do so much to succeed not to compete with anybody but just try to make you all proud of me. I am still the same, never change, imparting the same amount of love towards you all though sometimes my talking ways and attitude did hurt you all but I really not mean to it. :( I'm sorry and I love you all. :")
I will put in more effort to achieve my promised target! *i want to be like miss ong and uncle tian hock one day* Gambateh Jing Chan!!! ^^

No comments: