Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

just a short second post for today..HAPPY ^^

Finish another 10 pieces of 'chun lian' tonight~
Another year is coming. Maybe you'll think it is just too early to prepare this but my calligraphy teacher wanna collect 10000++ 'chun lian' each year. So, we gonna start early too =)
Sometime I do feel lazy to write you know,but it is kind of 'tugasan' that I have to carry out every year for donation. It is a good deed. I dont have so much money to donate for those people who are having kidney failure and going for dialysis but I can work for them. No forcing, but I'm willing to do so. There is no point helping people under forcing and stress, isnt it? LOLS...I feel great and contented after writing 10 pieces each day. (10*RM3=RM30) That means I am gaining RM30 for them each day x)
SO, I feel happy now and hopefully I am able to finish 300 pieces of it this year. And perhaps MORE..!!
another 280 pieces to go, GAMBATEH!! ^^V

oomg! it makes my palm becomes like this and everything I touched turn RED~ =O
somehow,no pain no gain...hehe =P

bye,earthlings~

1 comment:

zchey said...

an impressive calligraphy.i'm support much for those activity and to be a good samaritans that help people who in trouble.