Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, September 25, 2010

it is all about sport test =X

GYM makes my life suffering because I have to practise for my coming PE gym test after school everyday. It is torturing to practise in the gym room because it is a place hot like sauna room =X
It makes me sweat a lots and smelly to the MAX >.< size="1">though some of them sweat esp guys... =PHopefully everything will be all right during the test! -/\-

Next week I gonna have my PE kecergasan test (2.4KM, sit up, pumping, jumping, running ulang-alik) and PE gym test and GERKO bola tampar test (cervis, setting, digging, smatch..) ~.~
OMGosh =O
It gonna be a terribly-super-tiring-and-toturing week for me!!!
I scare GERKO test the most!!! My bola tampar skills suck!! And I really worry I fail it and kena buang from maktab..hoping for miracles so that I am able to pass GERKO test with at least C (I want B+ so that I can get sijil cemerlang)
I scare PE kecergasan test too as I couldnt do sit up well without people holding my legs. And also my 2.4KM. alamak!
I scare PE gym test too! Scare I forget the steps and accidents happen. *touchwood*
I scare and feel so nervous about every tests. Hopefully everything will be smoothly carry out =)

gym practise session, tiring!!


having our dinner with my dearest group members at 9PM after practise
gym practise cruelly made my knees becoming like this TT TT
with my new class clothes!! It is awesome! x)


No comments: