Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

IT class again~

IT class again and I'm typing my post secretly without teacher knowing , ngek*3.
So sleepy and boring learning microsoft excel Z.z my nap couldnt satisfy me!!

somehow,
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!! boys and girls xDD
this is my first time celebrating this festival with friends and I'm looking forward the celebrating party tonight. Hopefully I can have a memorable and great night =)
I hope I could spend this festival with all my dear friends and kmpp friends too! It sure would be a extremely GREAT party if they were all here ="(
-
p/s: tried my best to mix with people now, become more talkative and playful. no more scary and nervousity when talking to guys and 'yam chong'. Sometimes, having fun with them is quite special experience too. Maybe this is their way to get close and mix well with people kot~
-
pp/s: Yesterday night was a great one too! We had finally finish arranging steps for gym test. Hopefully video of my group performances would be posted up here after my pj test next week. But then, we all trapped inside gym because of it suddenly rained cats and dogs. So, we shared LOVE stories among classmates in gym under thunders and heavy rain. We had our dinner in a dark dark gym room, talking and laughing. I found that this can improve our friendship. Hope that I can well mix with everybody =)
-
ppp/s: also yesterday night, I was molested by 'bc 2 yam chong' in their room. Scare me =X
-
-
lol, why so many 'ps' ?? Aku pun tak tau =="" CIAO~

No comments: