Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 3, 2011

owh~ the FIRST day of sem 2 :(((

It was the first day of my Semester 2.
Happy to know that assembly today was cancelled, we earned one more hour of sleep! :D
Somehow, today's lesson were tiring enough! I was frustrated by my Sem 2 timetable. The timetable was packed enough!!! 3 days of a week we gonna attend kuliah until 6pm and even Friday the lecture will be ended at 4.45pm. OMG :O
AND I got my Sem 1 result in the very first period. I was happy to see the words 'meneruskan pengajian' but was sad enough to see my CGPA grade. It was not really bad compared to others, I should be satisfied. I was just disappointed by my learning attitude last year. I didnt focus on studies much and simply did my assignments and this is the result I deserved. 3.52. Isnt it bad?
No pain no gain is really true! I did put in a lot of efforts in my BC 2 assignment and I managed to gain A- from it. Somehow, I cincai did my basic mathematics and kajian sosial assignments and that is why C+ and B- appeared on my result slip for the first time since I was already schooling for 11 years.
What I learn from the past is I will be more conscientious in doing works, properly. Assignment seemed more important than the exam. Anyway, doing well in both things only make you succeed. Sem 2, gambateh!! :)
Will I really survive and achieve my goal this time? Or continue with my laziness? I dont know. I should force myself more.
Again, no pain no gain!
Badminton time, bye........

No comments: