Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cooking is LOVE 2 :)

HAHA!!! Cooking time is fun!
Somehow, I felt quite boring to cook already from time to time. Zzz. Anyway, I am still looking forward to cook more dishes. Everytime when hearing my friends said the dishes are yummy, it will give my energy to have another try and cook more. :D
Aubergine egg with rice.
WOAH :O
Ladyfingers egg with rice.
Mee hoon and Mee sua in one :)

First time trying cooking mee sua. Learning a lesson that mee sua is not allowed to put inside the water before cooking, orelse it will become mee hoon kuek. *LAUGH!* Somehow, it is still a good try. Wan Ting and my mate both said quite yummy. :)
These were what I tried for this week. My friend, Suan Suan had made carrot soup the day before. It is nice too but a bit too spicy with too much pepper in it.
We planned to try more. Mee hoon kueh, spagetti, fried rice, garlic bread and even pizza :P

No comments: