Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 10, 2011

Cooking is LOVE :)

I love cooking! I enjoyed cooking. I addicted to the dishes I cooked. :D
I hate the unhealthy food and get really bored with the same dishes in cafe everyday. Thats why I bought a rice cooker for Semester 2. Cooking is fun. I rushed with the time to cook my lunch before attending to the following class in the afternoon. Everytime when the water get boiled, the smell of the dishes or soup will fill every edges in my room and my face will spread wide into a happy smile. It is a smile of satisfying :)
Btw, lotsa money is saved. I could just spend 1 dollar per day for 2 meals! :O
So far, I had tried tonic soup, black bean soup, steam egg and aubergine. What I could describe them is delicious and amazing! The own cook food is better than everything. My friends said the soup is nice too, I am incredibly blissful hearing that! I would like to cook more and make more special dishes. Cooking is LOVE! xD
My friend made her own cake and some of my classmates made spagetti, soup, fish and meat for us too. We're pretty cool!!
Ps: Holidays tomorrow!! Cheers for that \^0^/ Shopping and movie time tomorrow. Ciaosss~

No comments: