Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CNY holidays coming!!

The very first moment when I reached home was throw away the bags and luggages. I rushed into the kitchen and made this macaroni and mashed patato for my family :D My aunts praised for it. YEEEAAAHH!! xD It made me fly~
Thanks to bro, support me by eating 2 bowls of the macaroni. O.o
Another day, I was heading to JB. Looking forward and had been waiting this weekend for ages.

On the way to JB. It was raining! It was freaking cold in the bus :S

The same schedule in JB. Going work in The Zon Mall in the afternoon. But out of my surprise, really very few people asking for the words these 2 days. I still remembered vividly that I was so damn busy writing the previous week. Thanks to the relaxation I was honoured, I was able to chat more with Nies when he came visiting me. I really looked forward to meet him since we last met each other half years ago. How time flies!! :O I miss the matricians so much... and He really kept his promise and came. Huhu, Happy ^^

Nies and I. *I looked so pale :((*
Do hope I could meet others asap -/\-

The rains never stop throughout the 3 days I was in JB. Terrible rain had made many districts of Johore flooded. Tay Jing Chan *LOVE* Oh Baby :))

Another another day after I back Muar from JB. I hanged out with my jie jie, Woon Yee. Did nothing but strolling aimlessly in Wetex Parade and chat in her shop and snapped lotsa picha. Ohh, I bought a new bag there! I like it a lot!! Thanks to wy's help :)

Noob :X

And also, I visited my drawing teacher's house. It had been ages since I last met him. He sayang me as usual. We chat alot. Really miss the time I learnt chinese painting everyweek in his house. 10 years dy. Hope he stay healthy forever. =)))
PS, addicted to papa's iPhone and kept snapping photos!! Papa is so yeng and modern huh? Keep changing phone and all those phones are much much more canggih daripada my W995!!! -ISH-
pps, last but not least, it is my first time wearing colour contact lens today. A brown colour one. Is nice! My eyes looked BIG!! :D
I LOVE MY FAMILY, always...
Lastly, Happy Chinese New Year!!! Muahaha xD

No comments: