Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011 *hop. hope*

The First day of CNY

I am so tired and lethargic today 'coz of the very few hours of sleeping time. Sleep at nearly 4am and wake up at 9am. Zzz. Though I am not going anywhere today and knowing that only 1 group of relatives will come visiting, I am still wearing my new pretty clothes and wearing my coloured contact lens. :))

It is really boring in the whole day. Our house is really quiet. We're just passing the first day of new year by being a couch patato. At noon, my relatives from Klang visited us. The adults talked in their own world and us, the youngsters just sit beside and listen to the stories. We are not familiar to each other, so it is abit hard for us to break the ice and chatting alots. 'Hi, how are you?' and 'Bye, see you again.' are the most we could say. LOL!
I have my nap in the late afternoon but spoilt by Jian Yi's message. :P This old friend of mine come visit me because he couldnt join us for house visiting in the third day of new year. What a pity for him to study in far-faraway Kelantan. We talked alot though I am really sleepy. Sorry for my non-stop yawning x)

with my bro. with my 3rd aunt.

The Second day of CNY

A very normal and boring day for me too because I am not going anywhere again. We just dont have the tradition of visiting relatives' houses in the new year, I dont know why. Have steamboat in both lunch and dinner, nom-nom :P


Bored till going strolling in Tanjung. Didi said we're odd to take photo in Tanjung coz it is a park that every Muarians used to visit since they're a mere baby and what's the point taking photo here? I dont know :X With Ah Cong the old uncle~ xD
With Ah Rong the cute notty boy^0^


The Third day of CNY. YO!!! :D

Today is the BEST and MOST MEMORABLE DAY througout the whole new year!! I am going to meet everybody that I miss so much. We got house visiting today! I tried my very best to jio all of them and it is really hard. Luckily quite many of them attend. HAPPY!! :D

We start the journey at 10am from my house and visit Karyne's, Jia Ling's, Shin Yeh's, Yi Ling's, Pei Lin's, Apek's, Her Yi's and Heng Chen's house. Fully spend the whole day in friends' house till 7pm. It is a tiring day but I am satisfied and blissful to meet everybody again. We chat, we play Wii in Karyne's house, we play iPhone, we gamble in Yi Ling's house, we eat, we drink, we laugh, we yell, we get angpau, we take photo. That is the best part of our hangout!
Chatting :)
Superb like this photo :P
with Sze Ken.
with Apek!! @@
da jie and her xiao hai xP
with Jia Ling.
Kampar, Muar, BP, Singapore are not a great distance if our hearts are bonded.
shappy shake rocky girl, Ah Fern + leng lui mommy, Shu Jie + future teacher daughter, jCwith my leng lui mummy. Love you mom!! :)
with besties THC. Really miss the time we laughed so loud together last time :(
with Karyne aka sampat po~ Miss her craziness that never fail to make us burst out laughing TT
narcissism. :P

the girlsss!
I enjoy my house visiting today and enjoy to be their driver. LOL! After send them back, I rush for the next hangout with another group of besties - Woon Yee and Edwinar. :) We had our dinner in Dream Stories Cafe. I swear I will never enter this cafe again coz the service is not really good. Somehow, you will fall in love with this cafe if you are a toy lover or toy collecter.
(: Woon Mei, me, Wina and Woon Yee :)
Awww, I am so fat and short!! T_T
4 of us :D
narcissism :P
jie jie come playing lantern in my house after the dinner. Wish her wishes come true. Mine also lar :)
Really enjoy the third day of new year as I meet all of my babes. Hope we could hangout more often when we're free, rather than only once in the new year. Btw, It is super tiring!!

The Forth day of new year
Going to temple in the morning. There are many people there :O After that do my packing and going back to maktab again. Again, the useless girl is crying. Why the holidays are so short, I havent enjoy it yet and now it had already come to the end. Sigh! Going to face loads of assignments and tedious lecture again. -_____-
Gambateh yea girl!!! You can do it :))