Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chinese New Year's Eve

It had been 2 years since I last celebrated CNY due to my grandpa passed away. Time flies!! He had already left us for 2 years. Our family celebrate CNY again, but I still feel odd without him. The scene of him, giving us angpau immediately everytime after we finished our reunion dinner, still came to my mind so vividly. :(
'Ah gong, how are you in paradise? How is the celebration there? Is it as fun as at here? I know you are happy. I am too. Ah Gong, Xin Ni Kuai Lok!! Giong He Huat Cai!' x)
The Reunion Dinner. Simple but delicious :))
Yaaaaaaaam-Sheng~~~
Nom-nom-nom
After the dinner, papa bought me the Kong Ming Deng. It is my first time playing this. It is so new and interesting for me. I immediately took out the brush and ink to write my wishes on it. Susah payah writing -_- But the outcome is so much impressive and satisfying! I love it! :D
兔年行大运!^.^
The cute rabbit is drawn by my youngest bro :P
Our common wishes. Pass our exam with flying colours -/\-
YO! The 4 surfaces of the Kong Ming Deng. Like it :)))
LOL.
With what I wrote. Ahaha Z.z
With my brother, Tay Lao Cong. I think I looked like his small sister, huh? xP
With another didi, Xiao Zhi Rong!! XD
Happy New Year!!!!! xDD
It was time to let go the Kong Ming Deng~~~
The wind in tonight was so strong until we hardly light up the candle.
Finally~ It is getting to fly. WOAH!!!
Fly~Fly high! My wishes are going to be realised!! *Pray Hard*
WOOOOAAAAHHH!!! It is cool~ Dunno where will it located and who will find it? hehe

It is a great new year eve! I enjoyed it alot~ Hope I could get a blast enjoyment in this rabbit year! No sleeping tonight. Ciaos! Haha xD