Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 7, 2011

Wan Ting's red letter day

Today is the first schooling day after my amazing cny holiday. Today is also 19th birthday of my maktab best friend - Miss Ngiew Wan Ting. :)
It is another new start. And both of us wearing new clothes!! x)

Both of us in new baju kurung and formal. YAY! :D
Ngiew, Fang Lee, and me :):)



Since it is Wan Ting's birthday, our class help her to celebrate her birthday in Wong Kok Cafe, BP Mall. We immediately went to BP Mall after class. Quite tired Zzz.

My dinner for today : Cha-Siow-Cheese-Kok Fan. LOL! xD
I feel very full eating this. Very cheessy and disgusting after you finish this whole thing :X
Wan Ting and I ^^V
With Peh Yee.
With Yee Xien.
My face looked so round :((
With Fang Lee.
The gang. In bus stop.


后记:
Rush back to school to teach my senior caligraphy. LOL. I feel so embarassing! He can write very well without any of my guidance. But it's okay, I think I learn something from him too and understand more PISMP life.
PS: Water shortage again in my hostel block 05, ISH. Wanting and I went bathing in block 02. Scary! And after we back to our block, I heard my senior shouting "Water come liao!!!" OMG. Speechless :X
...end of the day...
I hope I can get prize in the caligraphy competition among Maktab students. Scary and nervous!! Pray Hard! -/\-

No comments: