Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Amazing night with kites! :D

DATE: 19 February 2011
TIME: 7.00pm - 10.30pm
VENUE: Ice station cafe and Tanjung Emas
MEMBERS: jC, dear carolbabe, farn, ken, apek, kid, covin, linglee, lian seng~ :)
__________________
Back from BP, superb tiring. No matter how tired I am, I wouldnt miss out any hangout with all of my friends. Especially when this is the very last chance to meet Farn before he is leaving to Taiwan in this coming Sunday. :( Seriously I will miss him a lot since we have been 10 years friends to each other!!! Take care in Taiwan and I will take care of Carolbabe :)

The super-duper sweet couple, Farn and Caroline II :D
Another pair of sweetie, Covin and Ling Lee.
I enjoyed my single and available moment too. Though it is a bit weird to be the lightbulb. HA!
After we had our dinner in Ice Station, we moved on to the next destination - Tanjung Emas. I was the driver for tonight. And truly dont know why I visit Tanjung so often! Okay, at least I got a new activity to introduce to my friends from out station, that is PLAYING KITES!!!
We bought the kites and start playing immediately. It was so Fun! We laughed and shouted our lung out like nobody business while we were playing. This is the first time I was there and out of my surprise there were many people playing kites there too. I thought will be nobody there at first. Zzz.
Photo taking is a MUST during every hangout. And we snapped like crazy!
Caroline and jC. X)
with Apek. The wind made my hair like this! -____-#
with my kid. I should say that He is no more kid huh?
The girls :))
Our slippers. Hehe *wink*
I want us to be together forever.
Really cherish every moments we are together. Miss the highschool life that we used to have. Do hope our friendship will be as close as now after you all leave Form 6 and enter U. I heart you all and I really do. :)
The gang. I never feel awkward to be with these guys. Maybe it is the matter of time that make us so close to each other. Just like brothers and sister.
Buying kites. Batman!!
Posing. HA xD
Frienship forever.
Sampat por, dont be sad dy, I love your smile and your brilliant laugh. He wanna see you to be as joyful as now, I believe. He will be back soon and we will be together again. This is the test given by God and you need to overcome it kay? I love you, dear :)
Tonight is the greatest night I had ever enjoy. I enjoyed myself so much! This is the first time I play kites with my friends and yet it is so successful. I really love you guys!!! Thanks for it.
Ps: Take care, Farn. Take many photos in Taiwan and it will be better if you had taken photos with stars. Come back faster yea! We're waiting for you to have another amazing hangout again! All the best, my childhood friend :)

No comments: