Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fantabulous Muar trip with lovely maktab friends :)

Date: 25-26.2.2011
Members: jC, Peh Yee, Ah Sing, Sin Pin, Jia Hao, Zhen Cong, Kevin, Ah Ngor
__________
The very first of all, we took bus after school end and heading to my lovely hometown - Muar. We had our dinner at Sanga bistro. Steamboat and BBQ in one :)
We ate alots that night to make our RM20 worth. It was not only a night of eating, but also a night we did lotsa camwhore.
Nom nom :P
Pity Peh Yee, her hand injured due to BBQ the corn.
She is the pity dude.
with Ngor and Sing.
with Sin Pin.
enjoy eating.
camwhoring.

WTF. xD
The long leg babies :O


jC with the guys.
candid shot while eating.
end of the steamboat night.
8 of us then stuck in my Atos car and went to my house. Sweat! Luckily the distance aint very far, orelse I really scared thew bumpers spoilt. Somehow, we got a great talk in my house. We laughed to max like nobody's business. The session ended at 11.30pm.
The another brilliant day started with chicken rice and a piece of saman :(( Parking without coupon made my car kena saman. Bullshit! It spoilt my happy mood for today. Screw it! :X

Like this photo!! I looked so whitish :D
We then shop at Wetex Parade. And then have our lunch at food court which is a stone throw away from the mall. I had my plate of nicest cha-kuey-tiaw at Muar.

We then visit Avenue 4. Or better known as 'Tam-jiak-kueh'.

Have satay there :)
After get our stomach fully filled, we went to Rock Star City to sing K. I like to sing K but everytime I went to the K-box, I will found my heart painful. Maybe that is the happiest moments the matricians and I owned. Especially when the same songs heard, my mind would be overwhelmed with all of the past memories. My heart was hurt. It bleeded. :(
I felt exhilarated when the guys praised me for the good singing. They said I diam-diam ubi, never sing in class but sing very well in K-box. I dont think so actually coz my voice is just so-so, anyway Thanks guys. xD *paiseh*
We then went to visit Tanjung Emas. And had our dinner - Rojak and Ice Kacang there.
one gang of bakal guru :D

Super love all these photos! Love my mates too :D
Hope we could visit other places throughout these 5 years.
:)

No comments: