Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

shout out!

Some statement: lols xP

  • I dont mind disliked by people, but my rule couldnt be spoilt just to make myself match with people.
  • I dont mind I am neglected among friends, but I wouldnt let people play a fool on me.
  • It is not necessery to make friends with those fella who is not in the same frequency with you. If you determined to do so, you'll only get hurt and suffer alot at the end. There are so many good person in this world and you got so many friends. You wont die without fews of them
  • It is necessery to keep your dignity. Never be people's toy. Never played by people just to be their members. A good friend wont play on you and a good friend heart you.
  • We can make people happy and feel better but we couldnt let people try to find happiness on us.
  • I believe that the potential and ability of a person would be shown one day if he/she really worth it. Even it needs more time than those who is brave to expose but it is worth and it lasts. A hero no need to say he is the one and only those useless guys keep heralding so.

:) (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can show potential

Jing Chan said...

I not that brave to expose myself. I prefer ppl dig it themselves.