Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 23, 2010

惊吓指数破表的一天 =O

ARRRGHHHHH!! what should I say? Am I too timid or is it too scary??
-
I went to Square 1 with maktab friends again, watch movie and buy clothes for the Sem 8 ceromony performance. In the bus, I was shocked and scared by 2 black ducks!!! When Wan Ting first told me and asked me to see whats inside the plastic bag, I thought it was SNAKE!! How terrible it was and I was wondering that why that women dare to carry the snake!!! sweat jc ><"" ok, I was totally blind. It was just a duck! But since my mind is first set with 'it was a snake', I kept feel it was snake, snake and snake!!!!! I was trembling like a leaf and all my hair stood up! THEN, I found out that it was not only 1 duck, but 2~ Nearly fainted. AND the smell is so disgusting, YUCK =(
-
When reach Square 1, I was scared by a merely rubber paip on the road. Again I thought it was a snake ==""
-
FINALLY, we entered the cinema to watch CHILD'S EYE by Rainie Yang. That was the most horrible part of today trip. When the ghost and the hand suddenly appeared on the screen, I nearly scream out, but luckily I controlled myself well enough. hehe^^ But sorry to say that I used my jacket to close my eyes. SWEAT!! Not forget to mention: it wouldnt be a second time I watch movie sitting next to jiahao! He kept imitate the scary sound and even kick my legs to scare me!! I am scared to the max ady -___- pity jc, kept kena ppl scare... okie lar, at least I am not the worst. Peh Yee is the one, yelling and closing her eyes with popcorn. Overall, it is quite a horrible ghost story but somehow the story flowing is a bit weird and I couldnt connect them well.
-
他们在一起了哦~还蛮替他们开心的~有情人终成眷属是个大团圆美满的结局嘛~暧昧逃避是很痛苦的,我明白,所以现在看他们在一起了很开心。自己遭遇过的事就不希望别人跟我一样无缘,因为看他们之前那样会让我想到过去的自己;自己达不到幸福的彼岸就希望看到身边的朋友都能幸福。真是多亏了他们的好朋友极力相挺,醒目地帮他们,促成这段姻缘,还有足够的时间。原来天时,地利,人和那么重要,也许我就是少了这些吧~LoL

No comments: