Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

not determine enough :(

lecturer: still contact with them?
me: ya.
lecturer: good.
me: I miss them.
lecturer: regret to leave us ler?
me: ya, feel sad when I first left there.
lecturer: study smart. relax... hope you can pass your exam with flying colours.
I MISS YOU LECTURER! you are more than a lecturer you know, you guide us to a correct pathway yet concern about us, like a friend. Though I had been leaving for 4 months. ^^
not like some other teachers who always think that they are the best and neglect the students' inner feeling and force the students to follow what they want. We're youngsters. We arent kids you know? Dont ever scold and order us in public like only what you are doing is noble enough because we got our own right! We are not free workers, we are not a mere student, we are not a normal teen, we are future teachers! Keep your b***sh*t because it is annoying! You should actually show us the kindness and patient that a teacher should have, isnt it?
I would like to be like you one day :)
But I am still fb-ing instead of focusing on studies. I want to get excellent result but I am still fooling around. I wonder how am I going to succeed? I couldnt stop blaming myself for doing nothing for a whole day at night due to my laziness, but the next day everything seemed to be repeating again. OMG! I dont want to cry over split milk when I got my result later. I dont want to lose. I want to prove to the world that I am the best!
No pain, no gain!!! Gambateh! still, I am still not determine enough to deactivate my fb acc...study hard lar wey! OUCH, it is pain...

2 comments:

健壹 said...

Hey, I'm sure u'll be fine at other places too de =)
no pain, no gain.
cheers up^^

Anonymous said...

jc:no, even until now, sem 1 is nearly over, i just used to maktab life physically but not really used to it mentally. Sometime, i am still regret for my leaving.Maybe memories are always the sweetest part and those you lost is the best.
but, anyhow, i will still try my best in the present stage bcz this is the path i had chosen =)