Nuffnang Ad

Monday, October 4, 2010

happy but sad

HAPPY x)
IT class! again, I am blogging without lecturer's knowing. I am lazy to blog actually but I just want to share an immdiate GOOD NEWS! I get A for my IT assignment ^^V
It shocked me when my lecturer called out my name and gave me the prize. It really shocked. My hands trembled like leaf. I couldnt believe it, seriously.
I still could remember the process I was doing this assignment 1 month ago vividly. I felt blurrr and confused when I was doing this assignment last time. I felt so nervous and scary when I submited this assignment. I afraid that the video I inserted in my powepoint couldnt be played successfully when I put into CD and handed up to lecturer. I did this assignment until 3AM and woke up as a sleepy panda @@ AND everything is worth now!!!
but SAD....?
you entered my life without my permission. you also left my life secretly. okay, just give each other 1 month to study hard, hopefully we would change to a better and more well-educated scholar after this period. 4.0, we are coming! IMUILY

No comments: