Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

outing again ^^

DATE: 2 November 2010
TIME: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
VENUE: BP MALL again~
PARTICIPANTS: jC, suan suan, ah quek, sin pin, zhen cong, jiong chee, lnn lau, jia hao, kevin ^^
AIM: celebrating for our survival in BC1 test =D
---------
Finally we had finished the BC1 paper!! The question is considered as okay-lar. I have confidence that I CAN PASS, but no confidence of getting an A. At first I thought of going back my sweet home, but since all my muarian friends decided to back tomorrow 'legally', I am sorta 'being forced' to stay back here.
So, here I am...Going to BP Mall to celebrate for our survival in exam today. We decided to eat PizzaHut initially, but then due to the frequency of consuming pizza is terribly high, we changed our mind to have our dinner in Wong Kok cafe. But lastly, we changed our plan again and had our dinner in Station 1. Some guys were having their dinner in Sushi King :X Actually, I miss Home-Cooked Food!!!
My dinner was grill chicken chop and rice, RM 13.90! :O



After having our meal, we went for window shopping. Nothing to buy.
And, camworing in washroom!! HAHA. I LOVE THE PHOTO! nice ^^
-END OF THE DAY-
ps: finally I am going to back home tomorrow, within 24 hours!! HAPPY xD

No comments: