Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

JB trip day 2

DATE: 21 November 2010.
VENUE: JB
______________________
Second day in JB. Baby and I followed Mr. Steven to his caligaphy class after having our breakfast. We went to visit 彭彪书画馆 Collections of caligraphy and drawing centre of Datuk Phang in Senai after Mr. Steven finished his class. At first, I thought how much pieces of caligraphy and drawing could be collected by an old man and even set up his centre for it. Ouch, I had estimated wrongly and looked down at people. Sorry, I am wrong! A double storey semi-detached house is fulled with caligraphy and drawing in every edge, every single wall!! Baby, Ker Neng and I planned to steal some of them at night :P

Just post 2 of it:

The journey was followed by having a great luxurious lunch in Tropical Restaurant opened by Mr Phang! He ordered so much dishes that made all of our stomach fulled like hell!!! Here I learnt that it is useless to be a rich and selfish man, generosity is a Must for all of the rich guys. Mr Phang is so rich and generous too. He is willing to spend him money in collecting caligraphy and drawing pieces and set up a collection centre for us to view. This act had contributed a lot in development of caligaphy and drawing. :)
Followed Mr. Steven to his another caligraphy class.
Went to sing K for merely 1 hour after the class with baby and Ker Neng ^^V
After the sing K session, we went to Hokkien Huey Guan to welcome the caligrapher from China.
A lots of show for example dances of 3 races in Malaysia and singing of soprano are performed for the guests from China.

With Qian Hui da cute girl after her perfomance :D
Caligraphy works by caligraphers from China.
Mr Lam Yong Guang, drawing and playing guitar at the same time. GENG!
Caligrapher from China. They're writing there and exchanging their art pieces with Malaysia caligrapher. So sad that I couldnt ask for one because I am just a small girl.

饮水思源 so sudden found out 1 of the calligrapher from China wrote sy's name.
That night the caligraphers from China and Malaysia shared their art pieces and their feelings of caligraphy until 12 sth. WOAH! And Mr Steven brought us for limteh before we back home until 1.30am. Superb tired @@ JB-ians are so active at night and the streets are still bright and the cars are still lotssss, not like this little Muar town where people start to back home at 10sth and the streets become so quite at night :X
Baby and I were having our second night of girls' talk until 4.30am!!! Thanks dear baby for consoling me again. I am relief you are by my side, chatting with me and made me recover soon from the hurt. Muaksss, mommy love you! ^__^
To be continued...

No comments: