Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

JB trip day 1

DATE: 20 November 2010.
VENUE: Johor Bahru
PARTICIPANTS: jC and her baby :)
-------------------------------------
It was a great morning. But my mood seemed terrible! I woke up lazily from my not-so-soundly sleep at 7am. I just took a 3 hours sleep due to being a little bit more emo and over-think about that incident again. During my journey to JB, I answered the call from sy and yy. Thanks for telling me all the truth, I appreciate your honesty. I clearly know that I should really let go this time because everything had Changed. Of course there was still a sour and pain feel in my heart, I tried and managed to hide it well when talking phone to them. I promised myself to maintain our friendship like nothing had happened before and I will.

Back to my title.....
I went to JB with my baby - Yu Pawg to attend some important calligraphy exhibitions. I was well-dressed. It is a rare chance to see me wrapped up in short dress and boots!! HAHA.
jC in dress!! But looked so tired Z.z

my baby Yu Pawg. She is a cute and sot-sot girl who has the same age with my brother, a sweet 16. Always in very excited mood and I dont understand wth is she exhilarated with.
in Mr Steven's house, as you can see, bathroom!
*LOVE*
met Mr Peh Ker Neng. A very cute boy. Also 16 but looked like 12 O.o but he get taller a bit :)
Qian Hui, cute little innocent naive sweet girl (13), jC mummy and Bao Bao Baby :D
I am the oldest among all, but did I really looked old? :P

with 已故郑天炳雕像。很厉害的书法家。很开心参与这次他的书画精品回顾展^^
WE
Lesbian-ing. LOL.


Attending dinner in Southern College at night. Change another set of dress which made me looked so mature.
I felt quite happy to attend this caligraphy exhibition. I saw a lot of great art piece from Mr Tey. Though he had passed away 4 years ago, his spirit and works will always buried in our heart, everlasting.
Of course I recognise new friends this time, Mr. Nameless and Ah Kang. Why called Mr nameless? Because baby and I both forget to ask for his name. =="" He is 16 as well but doesnt even looked like 16, looked like a nearly 30 man. WTFun! Another guy we knew is Ah Kang, a new student of Mr Steven. A 20 over guy but kept saying he is having the same age with me. LOL. Humorous but sweat enough in his conversation. He called me Doraemon because of my small hand. Gonna meet him in Segamat 2 days later again.
Photo of a day :
I decided to throw away all the unpleasant memories. Thats why I try to be crazy. Burst out laughing when taking the photo below in New York Hotel and during the pameran kaligrafi, so malu @@
To be continue...

No comments: